Wednesday, March 4, 2015

"Cat Pooping kittens"


   One night, i was going to pray at a mosque with my brother and my dad, after we pray, i found  a cat in front of mosque, the cat was small, i pet the cat and than i went home, but, the cat was following me home and than i decided i will take care of the little cat and i carry the cat home using a tin cloth. and i named it greepy.
   I took care of the cat for quite long time, the cat was really happy that i took care of it, and than one day, greepy went outside for a while and came home pregnant, knowing that i was going to get kittens i was really happy, because it was pregnant i gave it more attention.
   On night i looked my cat and tought it was going to poop, and i saw the poop is not going out, i thought the cat was constipated so i try to help it poop by using a leaf but than it was not pooping but it was giving birth to 3 kittens i was surprised  because i thought it was pooping and than i took care my cat and its 3 kittens, and i them names gree, cato and ossy
Couple months later my dad said that i must release the cats because they were very smelly, so i put them in large cardboard box and i put the box in front of the same mosque that i found them .but i decided to kept ossy but than he ran away, that was my sad experience my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment